- 3 references (name, position, email, and phone number)
- Cover letter (tell us why you are interested in this position)
No phone inquiries accepted.
Pocosin Arts Studio Coordinator:
Pocosin Arts is seeking a full-time Studio Coordinator for our upcoming 2022 in-person workshops. The Studio Coordinator will live in Columbia NC and work with both the director and deputy director to facilitate engaging workshops in the wood, metals, ceramics, digital fabrication and mixed media areas.
- Plan and organize summer workshops, conferences, art after school, summer art camp, and community classes
- Help identify qualified instructors for all program areas
- Communicate with instructors to schedule workshops, receive workshop information, and travel information
- Manage scholarship applicants and awardees
- Communicate with fellow staff members as needed
- Work with instructors and students to ensure a successful workshop experience
- Order materials for workshops
- Studio cleanliness, organization, and maintenance
- Market and promote classes both in print and online
- Can create an inclusive and safe space for all those that participate in Pocosin programming
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Experience attending or working at a craft school
- BFA or MFA, contemporary and traditional craft background or education
- Experience maintaining tools and equipment
- Starting pay is 35K
- Must be willing to relocate to Columbia, North Carolina
Pocosin Arts is committed to being a community that welcomes and respects everyone regardless of age, ability, ethnicity, race, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, nationality, geographic origin, and socioeconomic status.