Thank you for supporting our event through our absentee bidding services!
- Complete the Absentee Bidding Registration form.
- A registration fee of $15 for bidding services will be charged at this time.
- As a registered bidder you will receive a copy of our 2020 Benefit Auction Catalogue.
- With your auction catalogue you will receive your bidder number, which will be used during the auction and will identify the items you have won.
Auction Bidding Form:
- Download and complete the Auction Bidding Form AFTER completing your registration
- Fill out the artist information, lot numbers, and maximum bid amounts
- Verify that your contact information is correct- this is how we will be notifying you
- Submit completed form to:
- email: [email protected]
- mail: Pocosin Arts Auction, P.O. Box 690, Columbia, NC 27925
Registration for Absentee Bidding closes September 17, 2019 at 4:00pm
As a registered Absentee Bidding participant you will receive a 2019 Pocosin Arts Benefit Auction Catalogue that will include your bidder number.
Winning bids will be notified by Friday, September 25, 2019, and an invoice will be sent to you. Acceptable forms of payment are: all major credit cards, check, cash. As a charity event, North Carolina sales tax does not apply.
All items in the auction are sold “as is” and all sales are final. Shipped items are subject to the terms and conditions of the selected carrier, and Pocosin Arts cannot be held liable for damages occurring from shipping.
Shipping carriers may be selected from, but are not limited to, Fedex, UPS, or USPS.
Contact the Auction Coordinator at [email protected] or 252.796.2787